Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking through the service history and manuals while I looking into my Aircon issues. The car was last serviced on 6th June 2008 and worse the last Cambelt service was April 06 a mere 18K miles ago. Hence on return from my holiday w/c 5th July it will be time to get a full service, cambelt and Variator done. I live near Ashford Kent, don't fancy main dealer prices which gives me just an independent in Canterbury and one near West Kingsdown , unless someone here knows better and/or has other suggestions ?
2.0TS SW on an 02 plate.
Thanks Richard

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm in ashford and use Mobitech in canterbury, my 147 is in with them on the 6th july.They do a very good job and set the timing up to perfection.They Usually require about ten days notice so they can get the right parts in but Ian did tell me the generally have the can belt kits in stock readily.
Ring them up and speak to Ian or Mick, they are always happy to give advice and are really nice blokes.

Mobitech 01227 463878
Unit 6
Dane John Works
Gordon Rd
Canterbury
I would also get your waterpump changed for piece of mind because when they go they take the cam belt with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts