Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Ok guys.

I’ll PM my address and instructions to anyone on the Maybe and Yes list.
I don't want to post it open on the open forum for safety sake.

Once again, everyone who wants to attend is welcome to and that goes for the Wife, Significant Other or Life Partner as well. Everyone is also welcome to hang out after for a braai after.

Eric and anyone else that wants, bring the Kids, I've got a pool and a large garden in the back, so they play/swim and have fun in safty.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
2 year old, unsupervised in a pool...... nope.... but playing in the garden :thumbs:
He will "pick" all your flowers and present them to the prettiest woman there.... (daddy's boy ;) )

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
2 year old, unsupervised in a pool...... nope.... but playing in the garden :thumbs:
He will "pick" all your flowers and present them to the prettiest woman there.... (daddy's boy ;) )
so alfa male and kev getting flowers .my son a boob man.. lol he loves poking them..not sure abiot unattended in a garden let alone pool..

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Note that I am probably not much use mechanically, and by now I am pretty handy with the kids. I will do the photos this time, at least I am fairly good at that..... unless AQ is there, I cannot compete there, the guy is brilliant (have you seen his pics? :wow:)

I will bring the spider, so Guilli can learn to appreciate classic cars ! :lol:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
ja maybe youl let me have drive in the spider...i dont think me wifey will come as being pregies she takes full advantage of being lazy or acting lazy!

·
Registered
253 Posts
thanks Mystic... I had to go to the 3rd page to see when it was.. Trying to plan my 27-28 Feb weekend.. LOL

We still on guys?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
As far as I know. If guili is a no show we can always work on my 147. :cheese:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
LOL yes we still on...I"ll order and pay for parts 23rd...I'll buy it from AK components and the variator I'll buy from Arnold Chatz...anyone want to go pick em up on their way home or something as I dont want to go fetch the parts on SAT and find out its the wrong stuff, as usual!

I'll get the camlock tools as well - who's got the torque wrench? Everyone with tools bring it wiff pls, I only have a srewdriver!

Put in your request for type of drink and braaipakkie...

we'll have to start early in morning + I can't stay afterwards have to go clean and look at baby stuff while we in JHB...so Alfi can take pics and braai at the same time, cool?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
LOL yes we still on...I"ll order and pay for parts 23rd...I'll buy it from AK components and the variator I'll buy from Arnold Chatz...anyone want to go pick em up on their way home or something as I dont want to go fetch the parts on SAT and find out its the wrong stuff, as usual!

I'll get the camlock tools as well - who's got the torque wrench? Everyone with tools bring it wiff pls, I only have a srewdriver!

Put in your request for type of drink and braaipakkie...

we'll have to start early in morning + I can't stay afterwards have to go clean and look at baby stuff while we in JHB...so Alfi can take pics and braai at the same time, cool?
I've got a reasonable torque wrench. AM69, I hear you've got nice ramps, is this so?

If you pay for the part at chatz I can collect it
Lol, I can get that bit too. My wife works in rosebank, so it's not very far from there.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
ok alfi ill contact u once ive purchased the part boss...what else we need?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I'll pm everyone on the yes and maybe list that hasn't been here before.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts