Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cambelt broke on my alfa 156 v6, saw an ad for autolusso. spoke to lawrence towed the car down sat spoke to ned. (He really knows his stuff). i was shown around the garage met some of the staff, theirs a good vibe and they look very well equipped to sort out my car. Unfortuneately the engine needed replacing. but am glad thats its in great hands. lookin forward to being reunited with my car very soon. pleasure meetin ned and his crew. regard thepizzaman.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Am I the only one thinking that there is a fair chance that thepizzaman does not actually exist :rolleyes: Apologies in advance if you do.

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,043 Posts
my cambelt broke on my alfa 156 v6, saw an ad for autolusso. spoke to lawrence towed the car down sat spoke to ned. (He really knows his stuff). i was shown around the garage met some of the staff, theirs a good vibe and they look very well equipped to sort out my car. Unfortuneately the engine needed replacing. but am glad thats its in great hands. lookin forward to being reunited with my car very soon. pleasure meetin ned and his crew. regard thepizzaman.
Your car is nearly done, you are welcome to call in tomorrow and see how we are getting on if you like

I have also told my staff about your offer for Pizza and beer at your place and I think that probably got them moving

Ned

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my cambelt broke outcome

my cambelt broke outcome. Ned and the boys at Autolusso have repaired my car ive got to bring it back for 500mile oil change soon. Otherwise the car has been absolutely amazin it drives like new the boys did a greaatt job the engine roars & is sweeeeet. :D:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts