Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I were to purchase the bits (timing belt,tensioner, waterpump etc) would anyone with reliable experience in the South East (pref Essex) fancy doing it for pound notes on my (04) 147 TS 2.0 Selespeed

Send me a PM if you fancy it

Cheers

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
If I were to purchase the bits (timing belt,tensioner, waterpump etc) would anyone with reliable experience in the South East (pref Essex) fancy doing it for pound notes on my (04) 147 TS 2.0 Selespeed

Send me a PM if you fancy it

Cheers

Give smaky a PM. He will probably fall over himself to do it.
He is in swindon which is just down the M4 but he is very good and a lot cheaper than most indi's.
And at least you know it will get done propperly.
His username is smaky.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Oh well, never mind Crispy.
:lol:
on another note i have a 1.8ts that i rescued. its on another thread. (rescued a 156) that needs the cam belt doing soon.
have you got time to do it next month or if not the month after.??

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Smaky, I have read a lot of good things on here about you and to be honest i'd love you to do the work however I just can't justify a 300 round trip to get it done... I'll have a think to see if I can combine some other activity with it though as I would be keen to get you to do it one way or another. I will be in touch , thanks for the offer

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think it would be more than worth the £30 - £40 fuel and a day of your time, obviously depending on how valueable your time is

1 - 11 of 11 Posts