Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone with a new Parts CD check this out for me please...can't find mine :rolleyes:

Just noticed a crack on the cam cover of the Spider....serviced by Alfa only!!! Muppets!

I think it's the same as the 1.8 in my Twinny, can someone please confirm the 1.8 (1996) and 2.0 (1998) are the same :D

wrinx

·
Registered
564 Posts
wrinx said:
Just noticed a crack on the cam cover of the Spider....serviced by Alfa only!!! Muppets!

I think it's the same as the 1.8 in my Twinny, can someone please confirm the 1.8 (1996) and 2.0 (1998) are the same :D

wrinx
Has it cracked on the the back corner nearest the throttle housing, that's where mine cracked :( , still it made me change over to a plastic one and now I've changed over I've found a place quite local that had a few cam covers they were scrapping ;) still at least it doesn't leak oil anymore :) :)
BTW if you want a new rocker box gasket for an alloy cover PM me I've got one I'm never gonna use :) :)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys :D

Dai, it's gone on the front right where there's only a little lug :mad: Don't think I'll bother with the plastic cover conversion although I do still have the top cover :rolleyes:

PM on it's way ;)

wrinx

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I saw the title of this thread I expected to read something about part sharing :rolleyes:

"Today Wrinx, you can use the cam cover, but I want it tommorrow for 3 days on the trot after that, but you can use it at the weekend....." :rolleyes:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
marlon said:
When I saw the title of this thread I expected to read something about part sharing :rolleyes:

"Today Wrinx, you can use the cam cover, but I want it tommorrow for 3 days on the trot after that, but you can use it at the weekend....." :rolleyes:

:cheese: :cheese: me too!!!! :cheese: :cheese:

j

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Me4. :D

I don't know what you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
Me4. :D

I don't know what you guys are talking about.
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Sorry Hugo but that reply just cracked me up

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts