Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention have you heard anything more about the Ice Karting event suggested by SPP???? Really looking forward to this one....

Bristol Ice Rink is also available for corporate hire, and for thrill seekers, why not try one of the Ice Karting sessions featuring amazing karts on ice! Available for groups of 10+ with sole use of the rink.
Bristol Ice Rink - Things to Do - Visit Bristol

R

·
0 Posts
Hey Stu !! yes its still in the pipeline, I think the best thing is to sort something after Chrimbo as I think a lot of the guys (and me ) are going to be stretched to the limit with work and other commitments, what do the rest of you guys and gals think ?

Regards
Ray

ps Sean and I are also planning a bowling night in the early part of the new year :)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, will have to get practising :thumbs:

P.S having to bring the Kart up to the house tomorrow to finish the new paint job......it will be living in the dining room as it wont fit through the cellar door :lol: just got to tell Lisa yet

R

·
0 Posts
:lol: Lisa will be happy !! post up some pictures if you get the chance ( of the Kart not the dining room ) :) :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: ok mate, will do :)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Ice karting ???? Is this any better for us fat boys ?

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doubt it :lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
:lol: Lisa will be happy !! post up some pictures if you get the chance ( of the Kart not the dining room ) :) :thumbs:
as you wanted some pics, here you go. still painting the nose cone but this gives you an idea

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
I had a friend who did Ice Karting at the rink in Bristol, will find out some info about it.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Nah, but I can get my friend who skates there along as a grid girl like at the Formula 1? :lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Got some more for you Ray, this time with the nose cone fitted :)

R

·
0 Posts
Nice one Stu hopefully we may get to see it in action in the coming year :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts