Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears to me, from this forum anyway, that there is a serious lack of Alfa/Italian car events or meets in N. I. I see numerous alfas everyday on my travels and fair enough most of them are probably just normal cars to these folk but there must be a few of us that see them as something more! So basically is anybody interested in a meet on the north coast anytime or know of any decent alfa/Italian shows on??

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
It appears to me, from this forum anyway, that there is a serious lack of Alfa/Italian car events or meets in N. I. I see numerous alfas everyday on my travels and fair enough most of them are probably just normal cars to these folk but there must be a few of us that see them as something more! So basically is anybody interested in a meet on the north coast anytime or know of any decent alfa/Italian shows on??
Did you go along to this?

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/northern-ireland/626065-all-ireland-italian-motor-event.html

The NIIMC meet every month although not handy if you're travelling from the North Coast.

I haven't been in a while as the Giulietta is going soon and the 159 has been in the wars a bit.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,994 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
NIIMC also usually organise driveouts for anyone fancying a decent run and a bit of craic. However,this year,although we now have TWO organisers(one for the north of the province,and one for the south)there seems to be a severe dearth of days out. Jonny??? Chris??? :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
newbie :)

hey guys im new and live in portstewart here on the north coast :) just bought myself an alfa 156 1.8 tspark, im the 3rd owner from new and its only got 81k miles :) looking to meet other enthusiasts and maybe meet some of you folk :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GTA Dave if you're ever up round the port i'd love to see your GTA and if anyone is ever organising a drive out round these parts I'm definitely up for it

j4me5y congrats on your purchase and welcome! I live in portrush and have a 147 GTA as well as being on the verge of getting a 155 wide body project car

·
Registered
926 Posts
MSCDave,I would be up in the Port area occasionally,and have promised the better half a visit to The Harbour for her birthday meal,so I'll give you a shout when I'm heading that way :thumbs:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mine at the mechanics at the mo but will be back soon. Anybody ever up for a drive round these parts post it up. Might head along to Italian car night in Lisburn in a couple of weeks

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I'm off every weekend and the port here is usually a popular spot for people showing of their cars. Think I might take a trip to the Italian car night in a couple of weeks time if anyone is interested?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Meeting for Alfaholics...

Hi, I am from Antrim, have 2 alfa`s, one here(2003 156 2.4 JTD 2..Bhp and 4..Nm) and one in Poland(1993 164 Super 3.0 V6 24v), have had one before 156 1.9 jtd 110bhp `2000, where and when will be some spot?
Weekends of course will be best time for...
I see couple guys from portstewart, so i think we can make it in portrush and show our cars for all the vw tdi lovers:D:wow:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.