·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi MGG
How goes shakeytown. I like your thinking re Kiwi group. We get so lost in here. Too many English folk in places I never heard of.;). It is a brillant site though,have sorted several things from info found here. How long you had the 156. V6 or 4? Later.:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shakeytown seems to be back to normal. The roads have a few more bumps now and I turn a lot trying to avoid them :(

I have had my 2L JTS for a year now and it has had so many problems that it actually takes me about 10 minutes to remember them all and about half an hour to write them all down. That said it has been used as a wedding car and I have taken it out at Ruapuna.

Yes I agree AO is a brilliant site and has helped me solve many a problem.

I have just spent about an hour searching for New Zealand’s and sending them PM's about the group. It seems that there are a lot more Alfa owners in Auckland than in Christchurch.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that piece of information.

Yer I think my Alfa has turned me into a mechanic as well.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for that piece of information.

Yer I think my Alfa has turned me into a mechanic as well.
I know what you mean. I think it is a good thing, compared to people who dont even know how to check oil level :)

I have joined the group as well. It would be good to keep info relating to nz in one place. I find it very hard to find anything that relates to NZ. :thumbs: Good work!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sweet idea, count me in. :thumbs:
Greetings kdg

Have just driven back through your play ground from Taupo,LRB - Doobie Brothers concert.Excellent.:) Hard staying under 104 and avoiding the fuzz on long weekends.:eek: The detector was put to good use,watched a guy in front of me get pulled,don't think he had any detection going on.:cry: GT went exceedingly well but it is always nice to get home:D.What part of Waikato you from and how goes the V6?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might put that on my list of things to do next week. I suppose the benefit of a lounge is that it is easier for people to find and join.
Any moderator in particular?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got a message back saying that my message was forwarded on to all the admins & moderators; so hopefully we will have our own New Zealand lounge sometime in the near future if we are lucky.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bugger a CTRL C, CTRL V mistake.

Since Alfa's are quite noisy they are good for herding sheep.

That was my uncle’s farm; his house being at the end of a long dirt driveway filled with over 200 sheep.

Of course we have internet down here, I suppose if someone anchored over the right cook straight cable we could have an issue.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey,

Not very active on here anymore but i'm on the North Shore.

Myself & Ben_NZ have caught up a few times in the past when i had my former 156 TS.

I now have a 147 GTA. :inlove:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts