Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Me and a few and planning a Alfa meet event on the 15th of March at 2pm.

It will be located in the lovely Cornish Rivera of Falmouth! we are all meeting at the Punchbowl and Ladle Pub, and followed up with a lovely drive via King Harry Ferry Run, there are some fantastic roads for the more thrill seeking driver!:p

This is a fantastic opportunity to put faces to those names and really gel the Alfa community which is one of the strongest OC I have been part of.

So If you in Cornwall, Plymouth , Devon or anywhere else! PLEASE make the effort and potentially become a part of a possible annual event! :thumbs:

So Far!!

Paza3
Gtv 2.0
Alfman
The Big Dog
asire2004
ParanoidPenguin
Kernowmcrae
alfa_piskey
ParanoidPenguin 's Missy...500
The Big Dog's missy....Seicento Arbarth

(Edit and add your name!!)

Thanks for the time!

Cheers Patrick

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Hope you get a good turnout for this one!!! :D

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
I used to live over at East Portholland and then Ponsanooth so would love to visit my old haunts but not going to be able to make this one :(

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
no worries rafe, camera will be well and truly mounted to the car, so you can re-live the experience through the medium of youtube. :)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Cheers mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RSVP'd Yes: 3....not enought :cry: :cry: :cry: come guys 10 must! be are target to start with :) ooo i reckon a sensible car should be fine anyone think not??????

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
RSVP'd Yes: 3....not enought :cry: :cry: :cry: come guys 10 must! be are target to start with :) ooo i reckon a sensible car should be fine anyone think not??????
10, in cornwall?? 3 at the last one, and that was fun! too many and we'll swarm the KHF, hehe

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
10, in cornwall?? 3 at the last one, and that was fun! too many and we'll swarm the KHF, hehe
:lol: :lol: am "Sking Down Hill" as they say!:lol: in the world of sales am aiming high :lol: :lol: ....its time to smash that last figure!!:D

J

·
0 Posts
i will be there....with either the Spider or 156.....

I will have my vid with me as well....

J

·
0 Posts
i'm praying for dry weather.......just so i can have the roof down on the spider

Will be good to meet up with everyone

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
i'm praying for dry weather.......just so i can have the roof down on the spider

Will be good to meet up with everyone
I think my misses is going to drive the Alfa Spider down as well bit of extra Alfa support!! so fingers crossed for dry weather!:) ...Numbers are looking good I reckon 10 is not a million miles away!! come on guys lets get to 10 Rsvps
:thumbs:

Also were are all the 166, 156, 147 or...8C's :lol: etc owners i see no rsvps pics there only gtv's........maybe we are more commited..:lol: :lol: only joking:p would be nice to see a range of cars!:D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts