Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an annual service done on my 159 TBI TI.

Not sure if it is coincidental with the service, but the call and voice commands on the steering wheel no longer work. I press left (call) or right (voice) and nothing happens. What is interesting is that the other two directions (up and down) which are allocated to volume work perfectly.

The phone is still paired properly and sound comes through the speakers, but the two buttons just don't work so I'm having to start / end conversations manually on the phone, plus can't do any searches.

Any ideas / suggestions?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I had this, I disconnected the battery for a few mins and reconnected and the problem went away (I have to do this regularly for the usb port to work)!

Just be wary that disconnecting the battery you may need to re-synch the electric windows and rear boot opening.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had this, I disconnected the battery for a few mins and reconnected and the problem went away (I have to do this regularly for the usb port to work)!

Just be wary that disconnecting the battery you may need to re-synch the electric windows and rear boot opening.
I did this and it worked! Happy days! Many thanks for the suggestion!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts