Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

something else difficult to retrieve; the RAL code for the Ti calipers in red.
It seems they are not just BREMBO red, but some shade darker.

Anyone found out which color code is originally corresponding?
Thanks! Leo

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi,

something else difficult to retrieve; the RAL code for the Ti calipers in red.
It seems they are not just BREMBO red, but some shade darker.

Anyone found out which color code is originally corresponding?
Thanks! Leo

here you go mate this is off a google search of a evo owners

"It's called Tiziano red by Fiat. the paint code is 199 (or 199a, I can't remember)"

and the writing is in a fiat white too (Y) ill find the code for you

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot Jatkinson :beer:

Change of plans though as I decided to buy a new pair ultimately. The shop that was supposed to complete their professional refurbishment used a different shade of red, they call it Brembo red, which I didn't like when picking them up again.

I've them now for sale, but might have the powder coating re-done if they don't sell. Than I will check your Fiat color code to see if it matches and to which RAL code it comes closest.

Cheers! Leo

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks a lot Jatkinson :beer:

Change of plans though as I decided to buy a new pair ultimately. The shop that was supposed to complete their professional refurbishment used a different shade of red, they call it Brembo red, which I didn't like when picking them up again.

I've them now for sale, but might have the powder coating re-done if they don't sell. Than I will check your Fiat color code to see if it matches and to which RAL code it comes closest.

Cheers! Leo
Have you checked the fiat colorcode?

/Göran

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sorry,

Actually I carefully packed the firetruck red ones in box and stored them dry.

Seems there is lot of interest for these calipers, getting e-mails from owners driving different brands from time to time, but apperently my price is too steep for most. Fyi I'm asking less than the refurbishment has cost and that's without taking into consideration you'll also need to throw in a set of used calipers to start with.

One day there will be somebody to make him happy with it. For the time being they are stored fine.

Regards, Leo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts