Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

Posted in the main section but thought I would introduce myself and my soon to arrive 159 1.75 TBi Ti :D It can be found in and around the Caerphilly/Merthyr area from January:)

Hope to see you at some point soon.

N.b. Do Alfa owners wave as the Subaru owners used to?:confused:

Cheers,

Mark

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Welcome Mark and congrats on the Ti :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
welcome to the fold mark, where are you getting your bella from?....if thats her photo as your avatar, she is gorgeous.....we have regular, local meets if you would like to join us and show her off, keep an eye out in south wales lounge as now xmas is over i will be looking at dates for meets....:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome to the fold mark, where are you getting your bella from?....if thats her photo as your avatar, she is gorgeous.....we have regular, local meets if you would like to join us and show her off, keep an eye out in south wales lounge as now xmas is over i will be looking at dates for meets....:)
Thanks, she is coming from a Palmers Alfa in the SE (they are rare as rocking horse poo in the spec I wanted; Ti, Alfa Red with the 1750 TBi engine;))

I used to attend local Scooby meets when I had my Impreza and so will look out for them once the car arrives (7th January - Boo!)

Cheers,

Mark

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Waving: Classic Alfa owners do to each other. ALL Alfa owners used to (25 - 30 years ago; yes I have been driving then that long!) but doesn't seem to be the trend now.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Thanks, she is coming from a Palmers Alfa in the SE (they are rare as rocking horse poo in the spec I wanted; Ti, Alfa Red with the 1750 TBi engine;))

I used to attend local Scooby meets when I had my Impreza and so will look out for them once the car arrives (7th January - Boo!)

Cheers,

Mark
she sounds awesum hun, cant wait to see her, we have a monthly brekky meet at verdis in swansea, will have to sort a date out and we'll be meeting for lunch, early january at sarn harvester ....hopefully apr/may time we will be doing a mid wales run for the weekend but we still planning that one, you will be very welcome to join us at any meets , dont take any notice of the others they have to bring carers and bibs cos they dribble a lot :cheese:

and yup i always wave to alfa owners but rarely get a wave back....:(

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she sounds awesum hun, cant wait to see her, we have a monthly brekky meet at verdis in swansea, will have to sort a date out and we'll be meeting for lunch, early january at sarn harvester ....hopefully apr/may time we will be doing a mid wales run for the weekend but we still planning that one, you will be very welcome to join us at any meets , dont take any notice of the others they have to bring carers and bibs cos they dribble a lot :cheese:

and yup i always wave to alfa owners but rarely get a wave back....:(
I get her in 2 days and will be waving :D:thumbs:

Will look out for meets (my 5 yo son is car mad and so he will love to attend and look at the cars):)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
aw yay a junior alfisti, he will be very welcome and we will show him he cars too no probs......look forward to seeing you both and your new bella of course ...:)

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
aw yay a junior alfisti, he will be very welcome and we will show him he cars too no probs......look forward to seeing you both and your new bella of course ...:)
and Tess scores another helpless victim!!!! :MWAH: :MWAH: :MWAH: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

only kidding Mark,!! welcome to our loony lounge! what is ur commute ? i do Neath to Bridgend daily 7am & 5pm and I do wave!! ( get confused looks back tho!! haha)
Kevin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and Tess scores another helpless victim!!!! :MWAH: :MWAH: :MWAH: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

only kidding Mark,!! welcome to our loony lounge! what is ur commute ? i do Neath to Bridgend daily 7am & 5pm and I do wave!! ( get confused looks back tho!! haha)
Kevin
I picked it up yesterday and it is gorgeuous :inlove::inlove::inlove:

I commute from Caerphilly to Merthyr so Nelson & A470 for me.

I will give out the waves and see what the result is! Look forward to seeing you at the next meet with my junior Alfisti!:thumbs:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
I picked it up yesterday and it is gorgeuous :inlove::inlove::inlove:

I commute from Caerphilly to Merthyr so Nelson & A470 for me.

I will give out the waves and see what the result is! Look forward to seeing you at the next meet with my junior Alfisti!:thumbs:
could be something coming up later this month keep an eye out in this lounge. see ya then!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts