Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As a member of Prova Motorsport, thought i'd let you all know about our next track day. For those that have never heard of us (most of you no doubt), we have been running airfield days for 3 years, and for 2007 we are running a series of evening track days at Cadwell and Snetterton.

Our first day at Snetterton last month was a great success with not one black flag or stoppage all day. We had a strong contingent from the Sporting Fiats Club who will no doubt be back in force.

Our next date has been lined up - Friday 13th April evening at Cadwell Park.

We have decided to run all of our evening events with a maximum capacity of 55 cars, so keeping our events completely unique.

By our very rough calculations, taking into account sessions, stoppages and a very busy track, compared to a normal capacity (100+ cars) full day you should still get roughly an equivalent amount of time on track, for about half the price!

Track time starts at 5:00 and ends at 8:00 with a b-b-q etc to follow.

Price is £85 per car individually or £80 per car for groups of more than 3.

Booking forms are available through me here or you can e-mail us at [email protected].

Again this event is only open to our existing customer base and invited clubs.

Cheers

Tim
Prova Motorsport

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, Cadwell Park is an awesome track. :cool:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Nice one, I'm already booked in for a day at Cadwell later in the year but there's always room for another one ;)

Cadwell is a fantastic track, never done it in a car but if it's as much fun as on a bike it should be a belting day out.

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
OK, dont forget we get 10% off of these prices as we teamed up with this companyback in 2004, its not much but it all helps :)

AO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts