Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i know rear spoilers are not exactly likes, what do people think of the cadmuro rear spoiler with the carbon fibre finish on alfitsi. is sort of think this rear spoiler would like nice with carbon fibre vinyl roof wrap. any thoughts. im ordering alum underguard wiechers front and rear strut brace and this is the only other thing that caught my eye, the rest of the kit aint my cup of tea apart from maybe the grill.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I think you should sell the GTA, it's not your style ;) :p

On this note in the latest Feel Magazine from AR they give a large account of the design of the Shoppping Trolley Handle rear spoikler for 1567, apparently it was designed in a wind tunnel for some sort of Group N??? Customer Competition car based on the 2.0 Twinny, it's designed to give better handling and better airflow.

So not just a pram handle then :evilgrin:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive booked car on for carbon fibre wrap for bonnet, roof, rear boot, was gonna go with just roof but price for all is not alot greater, thinking if i dont like i csn remove bonnet and boot snd just leave roof.:)

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
personal preference i guess, i should leave it alone, but the fact the vinyl is completely reversible think i will play with the idea. Just roof and wing mirrors. The rear spoiler will wait (wasnt 100% keen), the nos kit will not :) .

·
Registered
900 Posts
I like the low level lip spoilers

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I think you should sell the GTA, it's not your style ;) :p

On this note in the latest Feel Magazine from AR they give a large account of the design of the Shoppping Trolley Handle rear spoikler for 1567, apparently it was designed in a wind tunnel for some sort of Group N??? Customer Competition car based on the 2.0 Twinny, it's designed to give better handling and better airflow.

So not just a pram handle then :evilgrin:
like the production class in touring cars they had:D least i know its doing something besides looking good.;):lol:

·
Registered
732 Posts
I personally like the add-on Cadamurro front splitter and rear splitter 156 GTA kit...sideskirts add-ons are a wasted of time, and I don't like the bonnet.

If you were to go for the carbon roof vinyl, I think it would work well...but don't vinyl the bonnet and boot...leave them in Miro Red!;)

The only problem is with getting the rear splitter, it NEEDS the quad exit Ragazzon to make it work 110% and create the desired effect!

·
Registered
778 Posts
:tut:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its tooooo late , there vinyling the bonnet and boot as well, good price, not 100% sure but if i dont like when i pick it up i will live with it and remove bonnet and boot later, get 2 looks, but finish with just the roof and wing mirrors, i just like the spoiler + front grille, is the carbon fibre splitter just the lower peice attached to standard bumper (dont think it is), but thats it, side skirts look ****e and standard rear end i think looks ok. i will post some pics up when i get a chance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts