Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are Giulia and Stelvio owners doing for a key fob? I never have other keys with my car key so don't need a key ring but find the key needs some kind of fob to keep it feeling secure. A bit like a camera needs a strap.
I've got my wife to do a prototype nylon strap so the key can hang on a hook and be better to carry.
What do you do?

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
What are Giulia and Stelvio owners doing for a key fob? I never have other keys with my car key so don't need a key ring but find the key needs some kind of fob to keep it feeling secure. A bit like a camera needs a strap.
I've got my wife to do a prototype nylon strap so the key can hang on a hook and be better to carry.
What do you do?
Don't have a Stelvio, but I am a fan of Georg Jensen, a Danish design house which also does nice key rings.

I had an Ellipse for a number of years, it's nice for one key, and doesn't actually have a "ring".

https://www.georgjensen.com/europe/accessories/key-rings

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
What do you do?
Mine came with an AR key wire-ring (USA - Stelvio)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts