Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my last ever post bye alfas are crap break down all time you must be mad.crap italian crap crap crap crap.lose more money than a night out wi john terry.so long suckers

·
Administrator
45,546 Posts
What a dipstick. You need to have a look at yourself and your behaviour - think about what it says about you as a person.

You got a lot of support and sympathy when you got your car stolen. And your response has been to troll the forum, including a really shining example of your character - taking the mickey out of someone who'd just split up with his wife.

Allow me to suggest that we're not really going to miss you.

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
my last ever post bye alfas are crap break down all time you must be mad.crap italian crap crap crap crap.lose more money than a night out wi john terry.so long suckers
i wonder if OP hadnt had his pride and joy stolen ....would he be saying this:wow:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Good riddance...

Couldn't you find the delete button? :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
45,546 Posts
There you go - I've made it official for you.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Well played Mr Ted :thumbs:

·
Administrator
45,546 Posts
I considered it, but under the circumstances, I'm not adverse to him being exposed to a little criticism of his actions (within reason - I simply mean explaining his actions to him, not going off on one!). Maybe it'll help him with a little self awareness and growing up.

I know that people leaving and deciding to be idiots about it isn't all that rare, but the sheer petty mindedness of doing that after how nicely he was treated just a couple of weeks earlier rankles.

I shall probably lock it shortly, if I'm still around.

·
Administrator
87,070 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I considered it, but under the circumstances, I'm not adverse to him being exposed to a little criticism of his actions (within reason - I simply mean explaining his actions to him, not going off on one!). Maybe it'll help him with a little self awareness and growing up.

I know that people leaving and deciding to be idiots about it isn't all that rare, but the sheer petty mindedness of doing that after how nicely he was treated just a couple of weeks earlier rankles.

I shall probably lock it shortly, if I'm still around.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
^^ I would concur. I presume he's upstairs slapping the salame as we speak. Get a life instead of making pointless posts. What possesses these people - not just on here but all marque forums - to come on throw in a grenade then ****** off. We want you to ****** off - permanently. Live and let live - we're happy, you're not, move on and when you do eventually grow up get a bird/life you'll realise that all things cannot be tainted by just one experience. The good outnumbers the bad on here overall I would say (although I do concede I like Hondas too. But a neglected Honda is just as liable to be a money pit as a neglected Alfa - as is a neglected anything)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.