Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! I'm sad to say my glorious GTV V6 24V has passed. In fact my car burned down last november apparently because a leak due to a cracked rubber pipe in the fuel system. Those who had seen my GTV can understand how sad am I and how desperate an alfista can be. But I'm on the road once more: Proudly announce the purchase of a wonderful (glorious too) Alfetta GTV 2000. She's an amazing car I called "La Negra" a 1979 GTV Americana as you can see in the picture. The only problem with her is that here in Argentina it seems almost impossible to find some parts and pieces. I don need any mechanical part (by now) just some minimal internal and external spare parts. I'm looking for the interior dome lights as the ones in my car are broken and there's no way to repair them. I'll appreciate anybodies help me. Thanks and best regards for you all, Fredy

Attachments

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
Such a Shane about the FTC v6, but you've got a stunned in the 2000 americana :thumbs:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Such a Shane about the FTC v6, but you've got a stunned in the 2000 americana :thumbs:

Spell check errors? :lol:

Agree with the sentiment though :thumbs:

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
Spell check errors? :lol:

Agree with the sentiment though :thumbs:
I hate my phone sometimes!!!!
*shame
*gtv v6
* stunner
:lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, the Alfetta is really beautiful.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Have you tryed all the usual old Alfa parts suspects, they are al over, USA, UK and continental Europe. Some of the even brake up wrecks.
Erik

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts