Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, 9 months of driving joy and a change of job means the giulietta has just been handed back. :(

It's been a pleasure to own and the forum and it's members has been so useful. Hope to be a legitimate owner/member again soon

Anyone want a tuning box before I hit eBay?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to hear that :cry:

Luckily mine was a personal buy so will never have to hand it back :)

Hope to see you back here with a 4C in a few years :rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You and me both. I'd better start saving my pennies :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you go here http://www.tmcmotorsport.com/CarProducts.aspx
And search for the 1.4 multiair it's that one. Works very well and is used a lot by the fiat/Abarth collective

Was going to eBay it as a buy it now for £150. It's in as new condition so I think half price is fair

·
Registered
328 Posts
how easy are they to fit? & do you have to tell the insurance company?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, you are supposed to tell your insurance company about any non standard mods. Mine was on fleet insurance and they didn't care as long as it was under a certain percentage increase of power. You just have unplug two sensors to bypass them through the box. I took some pictures to show where to plug it in. Takes me no more than 5 mins and most of that is tidying up the cable with Velcro ties (that I'll send with the box)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mrginger... Think I might take it off your hands ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure whether you can see the eBay advert as I put it up for the uk and rest of Europe. If you're interested, pm me your details and I'll send you my PayPal details

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to your good lady, RomeoRaiderz. I'm away from home today but I'll pop it in the post first thing tomorrow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts