Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im no longer an alfa owner just played rugby after coming back in changing room find my car keys phone 50 quid gone missing.could be worse we could of lost

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate!!!:(

Damien

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Bastids :mad:

Why bye bye though?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I bet ya do :( - no cctv on the premises?

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well lets hope insurance pay out then i might buy a gt or 159 petrol after christmas wanted a gta put after this claim no chance

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Sorry to hear your news - but don't give up hope, your bella may well turn up, having just been used as a getaway car. If it doesn't and you want a cheapie to put you on, I've just picked up an X-reg 146ti with seven months MOT left on it - you can have it for a lot less than £800.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
jeeez, thats bad, we keep our fingers crossed that you get her back !

·
Registered
55 Posts
That absolutely sucks! Hope you find your car bud, or at worst I hope your insurance pays out. I always felt nervous leaving my keys and wallet etc. in the changing rooms when I used to play football. Usually if at all possible I'd bring my bag out to the field and have it in plain site of our goalie.

G

·
0 Posts
****ers!!!

We got robbed whilst playing football one Saturday afternoon. I was the lucky one as they must have decided the Alfa 159 I had at the time would be too much of a ball ache to break into but most of the team got done and one lad left his house keys and wallet in his car (no idea why) and they robbed his house as well (even took some of his clothes!!!)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts