Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this mito up yesterday, fairly basic model but still great fun to drive....

My 166 will be on the market shortly....

·
Administrator
87,595 Posts
Congrats on the Mito, looks good in Black with the grey/titanium light surrounds :cool:

Well wear with it & good luck with the 166 sale :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Very nice they have a great chassis on em. I drove a diesel when they were first released they are great :D Well wear man.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Would love feedback as to how you adjust from the 166 - the practical stuff etc.
Not planning to get rid of the 166 but just thinking ahead to when it might sleep with the fishes (or the Suds!)

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
yes a lovely motor the Mito , was trying to get my spouse to buy one recently but she didnt want to change the Mini .. Great drivers car drove one or 2 of them over the last 2 years .. Really nice place to sit in :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Nice one Rob .. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Hey Kyote. Well wear with the new lady in your life...:thumbs:.. Small tip... Don't let the 166 kniw about the Mito..... Otherwise she might slip a cog on the timing.... They can be vindictive...

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
i really really like the mitos, they look a little girly but just enough for it to be acceptable for a bloke to have one :lol: then again I am gonna try and convince the other half to get one..... thats if she doesnt want the 33:cheese:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
havent told her yet, .......timing Rob, timing in life is everything. I'm waiting for the opportune moment.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will write a little review in a few days on first impressions, handling mainly as 95bhp is no rocket ship!

I have driven lots of alfa over the years to compare with....but the q2 diff and DNA system are very notible in dynamic mode - feels like a Sud in dynamic mode!

Would love feedback as to how you adjust from the 166 - the practical stuff etc.
Not planning to get rid of the 166 but just thinking ahead to when it might sleep with the fishes (or the Suds!)

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Honestly they are no rocket at 95 BHP but the DNA is a nice little touch and puts a smile on your face, as said already well wear .

M

·
0 Posts
Can i ask what type driving are you doing in the mito as in country and city as i would be very interest in any comments you have on the mito and may you have good times in her

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its a mixture of country and city. My commute is about 10miles on country roads and last 15miles on a good quality R road (good surface, no holes). Country road that are quite bad - narrow, rough surface, uneven - they played havoc with the suspension on my 166 and 156 before that.

I'm really interested to see if I can notice the q2 diff....

Can i ask what type driving are you doing in the mito as in country and city as i would be very interest in any comments you have on the mito and may you have good times in her

1 - 20 of 24 Posts