Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally got the car that I've wanted for a long time.:inlove:
I did love my 156 2.4 jtd 10v but this new GT Blackline is special.

Just needed to say it.:lol:

Oh before anybody says this shouldn't be in the Techy section where is the EOBD socket?:)

·
Registered
1,928 Posts

Oh before anybody says this shouldn't be in the Techy section where is the EOBD socket?:)
top of fuse box under steering wheel

C

·
0 Posts

PICS!:rant:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Pics and change your member car ... also what engine is it??? (better be the 3.2V6)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Did they do blackline v6's in this country?

No idea ... but you can't surely go "down" from a 2.4 to the 1.9 ... and before anyone says it there is to replacement for displacement :thumbs:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The panel under the steering wheel by your right knee - under there.
That's where I assumed it was. Had a quick look yesterday and there are screws in that panel. From what I remember one of the stipulation that designers have to stick to is that no tools need to be used to access the plug socket. :confused:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The panel under the steering wheel by your right knee - under there.
No idea ... but you can't surely go "down" from a 2.4 to the 1.9 ... and before anyone says it there is to replacement for displacement :thumbs:
That was the only worry I had in going for the 1.9 JTDm. I went for a test drive and that worry soon disappeared.:) Do miss the torque though.:lol:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
That's where I assumed it was. Had a quick look yesterday and there are screws in that panel. From what I remember one of the stipulation that designers have to stick to is that no tools need to be used to access the plug socket. :confused:
This is the same manufacturer which flaunts the UK rules about annoying alarm beeps when locking/unlocking the car

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Very nice Steve, well bought.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts