Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hullo fellow Alfa lovers in the South West.:) I live near the N Devon coast and am now looking to buy myself a retirement-present.:wow:

Alfa Mito, GT or 159 are top of my list, and a used car will suit.

Where should I start looking, please/ private or dealership? :confused:

Also, are there any owners of Mitos, GT or 159 'local' to me who could give me a 'heads-up' on what they think of their cars?

Intention is for me to participate in SW and other Alfa-meets................I've been too long without an Alfa since I lost my 156 to a carsmash.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would have a look at the Current Stock available at St George Alfa in Yate. It would be worth the journey as the photos give an honest picture before you even visit and John is a pleasure to seal with

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello Sopranofan,
Read your Thread, Intersted in Finding a 159-GT-Brera etc.
I've just recently moved to North Devon and would be happy to maybe have a chat about my experiences with my 159 Sportswagon etc with a fellow Alfa Fan.
Drop me a PM with your contact details.

Cheers

David44

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@David44. Got your PM, thanks. Can't respond via that method (your PM Inbox is full mate)

Sorry I didn't leave my name, I'm Richard.

Necessary funds soon to arrive, so likely I'll give you a buzz

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hullo fellow Alfa lovers in the South West.:) I live near the N Devon coast and am now looking to buy myself a retirement-present.:wow:

Alfa Mito, GT or 159 are top of my list, and a used car will suit.

Where should I start looking, please/ private or dealership? :confused:
Keep an eye on Used Cars Yeovil, Used Car Dealer in Somerset | Auto Capozzoli up in Ilchester, they regularly have alot of Alfa's even if they do have a small stock of vehicles at any one time(they rotate pretty fast). I bought my GT from there, lovely Italian family ran company and a genuine pleasure to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend them and they do love their Alfa's!

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Keep an eye on Used Cars Yeovil, Used Car Dealer in Somerset | Auto Capozzoli up in Ilchester, they regularly have alot of Alfa's even if they do have a small stock of vehicles at any one time(they rotate pretty fast). I bought my GT from there, lovely Italian family ran company and a genuine pleasure to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend them and they do love their Alfa's!
Many thanks:):):)
Now looking for a V6 156:inlove:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts