Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I used to be active on the forum but dropped off a few years back. Still own my 159 and it's going very nicely after 10 years and over 200,000 km on the clock.

But I've decided that it's time to replace it, possibly with a Giulia. I recently moved to Melbourne from Canberra and so suddenly I have a choice of dealers.

So I would like advice from Melbourne Alfa owners if there are any on the forum.

I'm in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Once upon a time I would have gone to Lance Dixon who impressed me when they serviced the 159 a couple of times. But they've lost the Alfa franchise, unfortunately.

The closest dealer is Nunawading Alfa, but Zagame in Richmond are not too far away. Any recommendations for or against these dealers? Happy to get advice either publicly on the forum or by PM if your opinions aren't suitable for public consumption!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just replied to Papa Gallo in another thread.
I got mine from Zagame and they were fantastic. The guy from Nunawadding was good too, but I went with Zagame. Better than the Sydney dealers for price. Talk to Roberto Costanzo there and tell him that “Sir Richard Branson” sent you. He’ll know what it means.

Their service is supposed to be second to none. There are ****loads of good reviews on google for them, and they really pride themselves over it. After sales wise they have been great too. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
15 Posts
Many thanks for that

Tried to PM you but the forum won't let me - says you have chosen not to receive PMs or are not allowed to.

I don't seem to have the option. Probably not enough posts on this forum. If you join Giuliaforums, we're all over there and you can pm us there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also picked mine up from Zegame Richmond.

The service was very good. They were willing to discuss price and have been very good with the servicing so far. No complaints so far.

Should also note that some of the better guys who used to be at Lance Dixon Doncaster are now at Zegame.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Zagame Richmond are the best. Speak to Rob, he’s a legend.

I just bought two cars from him last week.

Those guys are PROPER Alfa guys. Like, they've been driving Alfa’s for 20+ years. They’re not just some muppets who have been around different dealerships and brands. I was literally stunned!

Tell them Jamie recommended you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts