Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Now you're making me jealous :)
My 2.5 Busso always gets dirty - I think it's because some previous owner "cleaned" it with silicone spray or something that makes dirt stick to it.

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
Tip.... Get yourself some steelwool and a tin of Autofinesse Mercury metal polish..... you will not believe the results....

Ian, that car makes me itch :inlove: ..... please stop posting pics of it...... :rant:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
3.2 Busso...

...because only milk and juice comes in 2L...
You can say that again when looking at my 156's back end :lol:

Just kidding, I prefer my 3.2 Busso V6's way over the 2.0Turbo ... but with new spec I really hope my mind doesn't change.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh you added a hairdryer to you milk bottle now you think you have a monster? :cheese: does your lump look as pretty when you open the bonnet? :)

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Eish

Sent from my RM-821_im_south_africa_219 using Board Express

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Oh you added a hairdryer to you milk bottle now you think you have a monster? :cheese: does your lump look as pretty when you open the bonnet? :)
Its not how you stand by your car ... LOL

I have to say, I have driven a lot of engines and Busso is really a magic engine.
I don't care what who says, in my opinion the best basic 6 cylinder engine ever produced.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nicus I sent you some high-res engine pics :thumbs:

AVI that's a pic I took of Rush's engine bay at CARC's concourse held last year at Bilton Wine Farm in Stellenbosch! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Nicus I sent you some high-res engine pics :thumbs:

AVI that's a pic I took of Rush's engine bay at CARC's concourse held last year at Bilton Wine Farm in Stellenbosch! :thumbs:
Yes it is, you posted it a while back & at least once a week i still look at it. I love the red flake paint on the rocker covers.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts