Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Is there a kit available that replaces all bushes on a 156 GTA?

Is the company that supply them called powerflex?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
yes and yes £200 i think for the lot?

Powerflex

so i have been told, if not in stock at a dealers wont be for some time... apparently the factory burnt down last year! new factory / production due april

superflex dont list a 156 so no real alternative i dont think

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
:eek: £lots for a full set of Powerflex bushes

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a complete car set of Powerflex suspension bushes which are surplus to requirements in the garage....

Make me an offer ;-)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I have a complete car set of Powerflex suspension bushes which are surplus to requirements in the garage....

Make me an offer ;-)
£4.95 :cheese:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
God?! Whats a reasonable offer? I'm rather broke at the moment, what with just buying a GTA number plate...but interested. What kinda price were you thinking?

·
Registered
165 Posts
They are a complete suspension set and from memory consists of upper front wishbone, front and rear lower front wishbone, rear arm inner and outer and also the lower hub tie bar bushes. (excludes ARB bushes) - check out link:-

Powerflex

Bushes are all new and in original boxes and retail for over £400 - make me a sensible offer ;);)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
They are a complete suspension set and from memory consists of upper front wishbone, front and rear lower front wishbone, rear arm inner and outer and also the lower hub tie bar bushes. (excludes ARB bushes) - check out link:-

Powerflex

Bushes are all new and in original boxes and retail for over £400 - make me a sensible offer ;);)
purple or black (motorsport)?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really could not offer you much I'm afraid, and I think I might offend you if I did offer what I could afford, I expect you would be looking for half the cash back at least and I really have no money! I'm gutted tho.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts