Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm looking for the best place to get new bumper mesh for the front bumper. Need passenger side for paint refresh. Onlinecarpartsuk have mesh but I'm not sure if it will fit.

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Got the last passenger side one. Off to the paint shop Tuesday for front bumper and side skirt repaint.
If you could, would you mind posting your thoughts on the part when it arrives? I ordered a pair from Partsworld in prep for the paint shop, drivers side mesh was perfect but I had to send the passenger side back. The replacement they sent was much better but seems a little less 'OEM' than the offside one, a bit picky I know but they are £75 a pop. Thanks in advance. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
Both mine look OEM.. cant decide whether to fit OEM or mod them as per the rest of the car. lol .. bumper getting sprayed OEM soon
Good man, you must have got a good pair. The top one in the image is genuine, strong mesh, good paint finish and perfect honeycombing. The lower one has a couple of splits in the honeycomb, the paint is very glossy compared to the other and the metal is just that bit thinner. You can't deform the OEM but the other does begin to bend slightly when you press it. The one I sent back was much worse but still the same sort of design. I'm way too picky, I should be grateful we can still buy them :grumpy:.

Thread hijack over :thumbs:

Attachments

Reactions: maxiboy wales
1 - 10 of 10 Posts