Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miss F is out with the girls at the moment and will probably roll in any moment now, a giggling mess and dying to tell me some uninteresting crap about her friends' personal lives... anyway I'm ready for some sexy time :thumbs: about now so while I'm waiting I'm watching Bullitt on the telly.

Now it surprises me to say this but I've never seen it all the way through before. I have to say for all its 'classic film' status it's a bit bloody slow!

I know the car chase is superb (seen that bit before of course) so I'm just waiting for it now, but the rest is not great I have to say.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She walked in, switched the telly off, sat down and told me all about her night.

Didn't even get to see the car chase bit! :mad:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Its a good chase, you get to see the same VW Beetle 4 times from different angles :lol:

N

·
0 Posts
Now it surprises me to say this but I've never seen it all the way through before. I have to say for all its 'classic film' status it's a bit bloody slow!
Heretic, Burn him! :rant:

(And you didn't watch the end either? Sinner!!! :mad: )

:lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: :lol: yes I did my duty and all was well!

And sorry Nev just found it all a bit slow. To be fair I'd sunk a few beers and wasn't really concentrating on it but not a patch on The Thomas Crown Affair... love that film with its slick direction and fantastic 60s sountrack.

K

·
0 Posts
I find Bullitt a bit slow too. That Mustang sounds great but was apparently dubbed with the sound of a Can-Am car.

Try Vanishing Point next time or, if you like Tarrantino, Death Proof.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts