Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Assuming all 155's are the same as the 16v in this dept, Pull the black plastic cover off the relays on the battery tray, pull the relays off one at a time using a flat bladed screw driver to release them, and voila, enough space to get at the back of the headlight to change the bulb. ;) PM me if you run into trouble and I'll guide you though it over the phone if you want.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
ive allways managed to do them without removing anything apart from the rear of the headlight plastict ;) just unplug the connector for the light and then the actual connector unclips from the plastic(white) rear cover. then release both of the clips holding the cover on and thats it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
on my 8 valve there are no relays behind light bnt the space is blocked by a plastic and rubber hose from the management system i think and i did not really want to have to mess about taking it off but i think imay have to.

G

·
yep on the 8v you have to remove the rubber hose bit. It won't take long and you can leave the rest of the air intake tubing in place. You may have to buy a couple of new hose clips though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.