Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Loads of GT drivers said said:
Loads of stuff about not being able to find their posts
If you click on your username, either in a thread or from the Forum page here it opens up your profile and you can click on "Find all posts by Mr GT Driver". It's an easy way of looking back at threads you have posted in.
HTH
:)

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Will take a look, it should be fixed!!! Argghh
(Actually I should make this clear -- I'm talking about the "rate this thread" banner appearing at the top of all the posts. Hey, since we're talking about bugs, I miss the long, long gone full quote feature. By quoting just your post, Ian, we don't have boda's original quotation as a reference and it makes the conversation a bit disjointed.)

It's still evident in the classic skin in lounges outside of the technical ones as well.

As for the quick edit feature it still doesn't seem to be working for me -- unless I'm using it incorrectly. If I try to edit and then hit save, nothing happens. I still have to hit the "go advanced" and then "save changes" or red and white "edit" button and go the the process for the post to save and for it to be reposted (with m edits) in the thread.
--Toronto

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am going to be deleting posts in this thread soon, this really is a bug thread for me.

I have no problem with a poll being set up so long as a staff member creates and manages it, we want you to have the easiest and most helpful experience at AO but we will always have to go with a majority vote. We must also make sure that the poll is well publicised

Now remember, this is my bug test thread... please create a new thread and then request that these posts be moved to it.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Hello Boss - just to let you know something strange is happening on the forums index page. Only on my iPhone so not anything to worry about but thought I would flag it anyway. For some reason a little while ago the classifieds sub-menu dissapeared and I was just left with the title and now the same thing has happened tonight to the technical help section, so now I can't see the submenu (GTV, 147 etc...). Like I said not a massive problem as all is normal on the actual computer. And I can still get into those areas by manually typing the address in on the iPhone. So over to you!

·
Super Moderator
44,908 Posts
Every time I get a pager message my browser crashes. I'm usin Firefox v2.0.0.14.
That one has come up in the past - I remember because I was tempted to send the person a pager :D
Might be worth doing a forum search and seeing if you can find out what they did.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Nope, worked like a dream :thumbs:

Moral of the story, turn the sound off if it borks your browser!
I had the same ages ago and had the idea it only happened to me. Turning off the sounds notification did the trick as well for me.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Every time I get a pager message my browser crashes. I'm using Firefox v2.0.0.14.
In your options, try turning OFF the pager notification sound. This seems to cause problems for some people.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
just to follow up on my last post members only submenu has now vanished too! Are you making any changes to the forum index page? Cheers.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
OK boss man. Ignore everything I have said - it has all just come back to normal form me! Think it might have been my end so sorry about that and keep up the good work!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts