Not good seeing any Alfa in that state :(

As before, everyone OK though?

·
Administrator
86,812 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
chris you are bad...i thought that was your babe then....my stomach churned...:tut:

so glad its not yours:)

those poor peeps, i hope they were ok

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chris you are bad...i thought that was your babe then....my stomach churned...:tut:
If I did that to my little Alfie do you think I'd post it on a forum? I'd be too ashamed, that'd be the last thing on my mind I'd be too busy :cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Mito has a 5 star safety rating and more airbags than you could shake a stick at :). I bet they walked away without a scratch :)
People are still gooey soft things propped up with sticks and held inside a thin flexible skin going very quickly in a metal box.

The cabin area looks intact though (as intact as you can judge it to be from that angle anyway), there doesn't appear to be any deformation in the pillars.
Last crashed MiTo I saw a photo of was on the back of a truck full of deployed airbags, they must have cut them out of this one.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
If I did that to my little Alfie do you think I'd post it on a forum? I'd be too ashamed, that'd be the last thing on my mind I'd be too busy :cry::cry::cry:
flippin heck Chris! no I don't spose you would be posting about it, but my heart did a little flip when I saw that, really glad its not yours, sorry for whoever it does belong to tho.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Front totally wrecked and the windscreen isn't even cracked!!

G

·
0 Posts
That's ameture compared to my 147 crash. :lol:

It held up very well indeed. No pillar damage atall. Poor alfa.:(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts