Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, advice needed please. I need 2 new front tyres, they're all Pirelli P7000s but the rear ones have a decent amount of tread left. Haven't been very impressed with the P7000s and a really need something a lot cheaper. Kumho Ecsta's would be my ideal choice but I could do with some cheaper than these. Would appreciate your experience and advice.

·
Registered
860 Posts
HI DUDE RAINSPORT 2 UNIROYALS ,few people using them on here, everyone raving about them. i have p7000 on the rear of mine not impressed at all, putting the afore mentioned unroyals on next. not the cheapest but your tyres are the only part car that touchs the road enough said ???-

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Uniroyal rainsports are very good as mentioned.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Just wait 'till this thread gets going. You will have everything from £50 budgets to £250 big brands recommended - and then someone will recommend Acceleras and that will really put the cat among the pigeons.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well got myself 2x 17" Kumho Ecsta's supplied and fitted for £149 from Blackcircles, seems a good price?

·
Registered
51 Posts
i had pirelli on my gt but they are such a soft compound that they dont last very long but give you fantastic grip, so do you go for a harder compound and compromise grip ?...i have fitted a midrange hankook to mine and they are running off very well ...same as usual, if you want the best and are prepared to pay, go for the michelin if your not bothered as long as they are round and legal go for a budget such as a wanli

1 - 9 of 9 Posts