Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much longer to wait now until the final details are released.

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Not thrilled.

I'll be paying €1224.00 per year on motor tax alone now ... I could run a 2.4 JTD for a whole chunk less.

Keep an eye on the 'Alfa's For Sale in Rep. Of Ireland' thread ... either GT JTDm or 156 SW (or both) going on sale shortly I suspect.

:(

·
Administrator
87,322 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Sure pdmc what would you get for them now when you see these tax increases on a yearly basis now
How much would I get for them by selling them? God knows but seriously considering moving to one car very shortly.

P

·
0 Posts
How much would I get for them by selling them? God knows but seriously considering moving to one car very shortly.
Ah no, those two cars are minded better than my child! And have had as much spent on them lol keep me in mind for the sw as a 'smaller' petrol would do if I can't find a decent diesel (anything) soon!

@ alfamj - you're not.wrong mate but emigrate where? Think I'll do one of those Chinese language courses and head out there, they have all the money now after all...

Edit - I think the swear filter should be removed when discussing governments or bankers.

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
I would nearly consider emigrating at this stage. The government are a relentless shower of w*****s
When your going just leave the keys :thumbs: I'll look after the Monza for you .:)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
When your going just leave the keys :thumbs: I'll look after the Monza for you .:)
Haha I'm sure you would Dermo :D ill leave the tax renewal form on the passenger seat for ya...

@propellerhead... UK?

Its circa £400 in the UK to tax a GTA. Approaching the €2k mark here. What a joke.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Haha I'm sure you would Dermo :D ill leave the tax renewal form on the passenger seat for ya...

@propellerhead... UK?

Its circa £400 in the UK to tax a GTA. Approaching the €2k mark here. What a joke.
Sorry am I reading that right - roughly £1,600 to tax a GTA in the Republic?:confused::confused:

·
Registered
495 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts

660 ? ya no bother , If I get the car for free I can pay the TAX

@propellerhead... UK?

But look at the roads we have for all the money we put in :D:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
233 Posts
a hahahahahahahah roads ahahahahah

·
Registered
13,001 Posts

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
I see an opportunity for you guys to register your cars in the North?
You'd have to be resident there.
Customs have roadside checks periodically if you have UK/NI registration....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts