Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

A quick note to introduce myself. I've just taken over as Sales Manager at Budgen Motors Alfa Romeo in Shrewsbury.

I've spent the last 12 months working at one of the other budgen sites, and am looking forward to getting stuck in to the ALfa brand.

I know some of you are already Budgen customers.

We have a new team of people here now, with Mike and Steve on the showroom floor.

Over the next few weeks we'll be getting a lot of new stock in, as well as a good selection of used Afas.

So if any of you are passing, please do pop in and say hello, have a look at some of the cars in the showroom, and enjoy a cup of lovely Alfa coffee. :)

Hope to meet some of you soon.

Sam Owen
Sales Manager
Budgen Alfa Romeo

·
Administrator
87,622 Posts
Hi & Welcome to AO.

You will need to contact OA & get your Identity confirmed if you haven't already done so before advertising on Alfaowner.

More information here Alfa Romeo Forum - FAQ: Trader Advice

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
all i can add to a pretty good garage is that you need to improve your after sales service we brought a mito cloveleaf 18 months ago. great sales person (jamie) but your after service was pants. the service manager Paul was pretty useless never rang back when he said he would we had to keep ringing when you had it back in for a gearbox fault.

The mito is now sold and we have moved to an audi A1 s-line now. but will gladly buy another new alfa from you when the new range comes out in 2013-14 as long as aftersales is better.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your feedback.

Jamie is still with Budgen but has moved over to run our Peugeot sales team.

We will certainly be improving the Aftersales side of things, Budgen is all about looking after our customers and keeping in touch.

Sorry to hear you've sold the Mito, I hope we can tempt you back in the near future!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Thanks for your feedback.

Jamie is still with Budgen but has moved over to run our Peugeot sales team.

We will certainly be improving the Aftersales side of things, Budgen is all about looking after our customers and keeping in touch.

Sorry to hear you've sold the Mito, I hope we can tempt you back in the near future!
once alfa has the suv out im sure we will be back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts