Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leigh was there in his wife's MiTo so I tagged along with some of my AROC pals to watch the shoot & play in my Brera.

It was just above freezing, wet, a poor slippery concrete & loose grit / gravel surface but fun.

Hit a recorded 139 in the Brera. More to give but couldn't use full power into the straight from the last corner as slippery & needed to bug out early at the end of the straight.

7.1mpg though over 7 laps:lol:

Anyway, some pics here:)

Attachments

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
BTW, one of my mates drove the Brera in those shots just so I could hear it. It does sound awesome:cool:

Brakes were excellent, grip & poise excellent too:D

My passenger (Alfa_Mark) seemed to enjoy apart from when I was getting brave on the brakes towards the end of the main straight;)

G

·
0 Posts
Bruntingthorpe is fun, that long straight is great. I was up to 140 on that but chickened out any further due to all the sh*t being thrown off up the track. Sounded like someone was chucking nails at the car and I was convinced it was ruining the paintwork!

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bruntingthorpe is fun, that long straight is great. I was up to 140 on that but chickened out any further due to all the sh*t being thrown off up the track. Sounded like someone was chucking nails at the car and I was convinced it was ruining the paintwork!

Cheers,

Nigel
The surface is really bad. I've noticed one chip on the wing (could have happened any time this week) but as the cars is so filthy, there could be more:cry:

Wash & Chipex tomorrow:thumbs:

PS. Got the 155 MiTo TBi up to a Speedo indicated 125mph;)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One thing, I think the GPS timing app must have been on the Fritz:eek:

Yes, I got a perfect start with the ASR/VDC turned off but no way was it 4.7 to 100kph / 62mph!!

Attachments

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 11 of 11 Posts