Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm never quite sure which section Silverstone classifies as . . . so East Anglia won!

The second and third rounds of the 2013 Championship will be at Silverstone for a two day meeting over the weekend of May 11th / 12th.

The Championship panel and competitors would like to encourage alfaowner.com members to come along and watch the racing.

Entry is normally about £12 per day with concessions for under 12s - though please check on the circuit website for details. Tickets can be purchased on the door or in advance on the Silverstone website.

The Championship drivers and preparers will be in the paddock and alfawoner.com members can visit the paddock, talk to the drivers and take a close look at the cars. The provisional timetable has qualifying on Saturday morning with a race in the afternoon and a second race on Sunday morning.

For details of the timetable, with up to date details of when the Alfa Championship qualifying and races will be, please check the next race page on our website, alfaracer.com, closer to the event.

We look forward to welcoming Alfa enthusiasts to our races and hope that some of you can make it.

Graham Heels
Championship Co-ordinator

C

·
0 Posts
I would definitely attended this if I had not got a prior engagement that weekend b******s! Good luck.

C

·
0 Posts
Really would have liked to have been there, but an invitation to a wedding anniv. "do" has put a block on that, then following weekend we leave these shores in the camper.

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Only managed to go on the Sunday but well worth it was an excellent Alfa race with a epic class E battle going on :thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts