Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Have seen that before but its still a :eek: :eek: :eek: moment every time, co-drivers voice says it all really

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Jesus!!! That is one hell of a scray moment!!!

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
This is someones 'brown trouser moment' I saw this morning.................dont ask me how they achieved it :lol:

The 2 guys on the right had actually just arrived with a tow truck...........must be thinking how the hell are we going to get that out

·
Administrator
45,155 Posts
There was a vid posted on here ages ago of someone in (I think) an Ariel Atom losing it on a country road, having the car equivalent of a tank-slapper, but then getting it back again without hitting anything.
The camera was set behind the driver, so you could see his hands on the wheel, and they were everywhere. It did not look like a calm correction, and the feeling was that it was pure luck that saved him. Would be interesting if anyone could re-find that vid.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Gotta have absolute faith in the driver in those stituations.

I've ridden out in our Ambulances on accasion.
70mph towards a crowded crossroads, against the Red lights and STILL ACCELERATING, fair frightens the life out of ya it does.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
That's Terry Harriman not Dave Richards (Prodrive's boss) in the silly seat.

Always a good clip, I've got the whole video of the in-car manx that year - pure gold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts