Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all went to brooklands today and it was very good ,a lot of cars and very nice weather also which is always a plus.
the sud drove there fine but the water pump is on its way out and was making some noise so the car did not sound that nice but on the plus side it was sunny and nice to be in the sud.:thumbs:
i was a bit disapointed with the sud turn out 2 early shape suds and mine being the only ti there.
enough of the chat here are the pics.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Excellent day out and nice meeting some of the London boys too. I'll post some pics when I next get on my pc. I forgot to take my bloody camera but the phone pics didn't turn out too bad. Wish I had taken the sun cream though cos my face is as red as a baboons *** now.
Great day out and I'd have been gutted if I'd have missed it, well worth the drive down from the midlands.

K

·
0 Posts
nice pics pat, great turn out :cool:

really shows the severity of the banking only when you look at the angle of the people trying to stand up :lol:

big turn out though

K

·
0 Posts
cool pics pat, nice looking fulvia there :cool:

what's the crowd for :confused: was there a hill-climb demonstration thing going on? loads of people there

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
cool pics pat, nice looking fulvia there :cool:

what's the crowd for :confused: was there a hill-climb demonstration thing going on? loads of people there
hi kev yes that was the test hill had a few nice cars racing up there.
kev if you go to images on here look under the brooklands pics that someone else has put on there and there are a few videos from the test hill .

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Great pictures Pat - sorry I missed you, I was down by the clubhouse (drooling over Lambos :rolleyes: ) when I saw you leave. I'm hoping to get to Stanford Hall again this year, so I'll see you there!

Lauren

1 - 15 of 15 Posts