Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Nice bike...maybe see you at Silverstone...24th-26th September I think, I am a marshal there....will you be bringing the GTV???.....:):cool::)

·
Registered
12,747 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
I should be at Thruxton. Will be glad to offer my support, as long as you don't beat the Aprilias!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Alfaracer, excellent choice of bikes. and I'm not remotely biased

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Yes I will be along to a few meetings on my Aprilia Mille,any chance of some tickets. Mike
I can get you 2 tickets for the Silverstone round of BSB , reason being I'm an Incident marshal there and we are allowed 2 tickets per event we marshal. If interested in this meeting or any others through the season just PM me an Email address if you need a meetings list 2010.........:thumbs:

·
Registered
12,747 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks Stu.
We were really pleased with the result from both riders. We had an electronics issue with Martins bike which meant he couldn't get off the start line. In the second race he went from 9th to dead last on lap 1 !
But he battled back to 9th in his best ever performance.
Unfortunately the TV only concentrate on the front runners so not many people realised just how much of a result this was.
Michael had two superb finishes which we are hoping to build on.
Roll on Thruxton !

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_mushet/4497638120/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/manxnorton/4463626384/

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Kept seeing Michael and did wonder what happened to Martin in race 2......hope you have more luck at Thruxton......I was quite surprised by Tommy Brightwell, much improved but also had bad luck.....looks like a good seasons racing ahead.....looking forward to seeing the bikes in the metal at Silverstone.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Missed the racing as I was racing at Snetterton,hope to get to a few races this year,wait till they get the Aprilias out and sorted,full off Italian front runners. Mike.

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Missed the racing as I was racing at Snetterton,hope to get to a few races this year,wait till they get the Aprilias out and sorted,full off Italian front runners. Mike.
Re-runs on Eurosport.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Hi
I work at a Ducati Dealership in Somerset.
Thought some of you may be interested in our BSB entry for next year.
A good Italian tie in !:thumbs:
RidersMotorcycles.com - Ducati 1198 Bike Specification
A great day a Thruxton for your lads......big smiles all round......:HAPPY:.....5th place each....:thumbs:
Just seen the bikes and riders will be at the BIAMF on the 24th................:thumbs:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep was a superb result for them both. Especially Martin, upto 3rd at one point, plus loads of compliments from Whit and Jack on the commentry !:thumbs:

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
Yep was a superb result for them both. Especially Martin, upto 3rd at one point, plus loads of compliments from Whit and Jack on the commentry !:thumbs:
Well deserved comments ........:thumbs:
Looks like they will be major players in the championship......equal to the big boys and the bikes look :cool:.....hope to meet you all at Silverstone......:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
tbh honest i'd never really heard of Martin Jessop until this year...............

He played a blinder at thruxton,outshone Rutter and pole in race 2.:thumbs:

He's deffo going into my fantasy road race team;)

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
What happened yesterday at the BIAMF.......press said the riders and bikes would be there but all I saw was a notice saying they would be there at 4PM..............but the event finished at 4PM........:Hmm:...:confused:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts