Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well what a complete bag of ****.

I've got the central heating on because the summer can't be ***** to get up to any decent temperature. I suppose it is only August so what should I expect!!!!!????

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Yep! Almost time to fold those soft-tops, fit that hard-top, sort the underside washing gear against salt and corrosion once more. At least there shouldn't be a hosepipe ban forthcoming?:(:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Just back from the Emerald Isle - a flipping wash out there too - the weather was lovely the day we were coming back though :rolleyes:

A winter of lots of colds and flu ahead :(

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
I encountered the most torential rain around the Royston area - oo err missus :p - for the 5th or 6th time this year last evening !! :eek:

It seems to absolutely p:swear: down there for some reason :confused: :confused:

Global warming my ar$e !! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
As summer's go, this isn't one of the better ones :(

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah. it's a chilly 23 degC
today and theres some clouds too! :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Actually, I think we had a good summer up to August last year - it then begun to rain, and it hasn't stopped apart from this 2 weeks in April :(

V

·
0 Posts
I encountered the most torential rain around the Royston area - oo err missus :p - for the 5th or 6th time this year last evening !! :eek:

It seems to absolutely p:swear: down there for some reason :confused: :confused:

Global warming my ar$e !! :rolleyes:
You're right. The surrounding land is hilly, I think that makes it rain more there. It's official, Royston is a damp squib! :lol:
I know you're only joking, but Global Warming doesn't mean higher temps for all, just f*cked up Global weather systems. It could get very nasty over the next 40 years or so.

V

·
0 Posts
BTW Nomes, if you're out and about and feeling peckish near Royston, try the Silver Ball, just to the south, on the A10. A cafe from a bygone age, for bikers, truckers, bikies, passing Police etc. Big steaming mugs of tea and fry-ups. Not quite what it used to be though, with enormous home made cakes and scones, served by an old Doris in an apron. More East European now :rolleyes: :lol:.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Summer??????? what f'ing summer? but i guarantee 2 weeks of scorching weather 8th september to 22 september all over the british isles, im off to malta for 2 weeks so its guaranteed to be scorchio in GB.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
I know you're only joking, but Global Warming doesn't mean higher temps for all, just f*cked up Global weather systems. It could get very nasty over the next 40 years or so.
Also known as Climate Change no :confused:

Solar Flares is the only thing we need to be worried about !! ;)

Carbon Emission.... horse s:swear: !! Invented so Governments can tax us more !! :mad: :tut:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts