Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 372 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have reset the RSVP for June meeting

This is a great way to get out there and meet up with fellow Alfisti

We will be at the Venue Cafe, 1 Queen Sq Avenue, Bristol, BS1 4JA, looking to meet up at about 10am for a relaxing sunday morning coffee and a bite to eat

there are some very good write ups on this place on google
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&source=hp&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=the+avenue+cafe+bristol&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=the+avenue+cafe&hnear=bristol&cid=8149306398322026372

Will the first one there try to grab one of the corner tables :thumbs:

Now that summer is round the corner we should start to see some of the really unusual cars coming out the the Avenue driver club meeting, if you have never been before there are a couple of motor clubs who meet on this day in the Queens square area and aside from the food we generally have a natter and wander round looking at the cars.

Look forward to seeing you all

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
hmmmm

I'll have to see how flush i'm feeling nearer the time :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay im inhugz

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
and you were texting me on Saturday night telling me how much you missed Tess :lol:
:lol:

I'll do my best to be there. Rude not to be really, considering it's my home city :p

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John, Pistonheads show is the following week mate ;)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Err....Mr Hammond, what's with the 'maybe' :tut:

We need to do a rerun of the AOSW Xmas Meal, i'll do the jiggly hip routine, that will wake a few people up on a sunday morning :lol:

I have to be careful, it would be nice to be allowed back for a second/third visit :D

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Err....Mr Hammond, what's with the 'maybe' :tut:

We need to do a rerun of the AOSW Xmas Meal, i'll do the jiggly hip routine, that will wake a few people up on a sunday morning :lol:

I have to be careful, it would be nice to be allowed back for a second/third visit :D
please ..no jiggly hips..we have had a collection to bribe you into sitting down quietly like a man of your age should....and the good news is...IM NOT IN WORK SO I CAN DEFFO COME...WOOHOOhugz

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
please ..no jiggly hips..we have had a collection to bribe you into sitting down quietly like a man of your age should....and the good news is...IM NOT IN WORK SO I CAN DEFFO COME...WOOHOOhugz
Tess, my motto is......

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
I know I'm technically South Central but I may be up for coming along if no one minded. Make it my first AO meet.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know I'm technically South Central but I may be up for coming along if no one minded. Make it my first AO meet.
Toby, come along it you can, you are more than welcome :thumbs:

We have Tess coming from wales, area is unimportant ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Tess, my motto is......

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional :D
that motto suits me too methinx:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay toby please come but dont talk to jay..hes a tad mad...not like me at all:cheese:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
1 - 20 of 372 Posts