Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
i've not had anything yet, as soon as i do i will be posting it up....

This is the biggy for SW area, don't worry i will make sure the info is here ASAP ;)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Im sure I'll come down to this again :thumbs:

If anyone can confirm the date that would be great :)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Well make sure you arrange to say hello this year then :)
I'll make sure this year I wont be going to pick up some bumpers so I can make time to talk to you all :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Guys,
BIAMF

We're just finalising arrangements for entries.

Alfa Romeo is the featured marque this year, so we are trying for a spectacular display of Alfas.

As usual, we will need all the help we can get, so if there are any AO members who can help out with marshalling, it would be really appreciated. Its also great fun to actually take part in organising the day. Scrumpy is the main organisor, he will add some more details soon.

Cheers,
Jeremy

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Nice one Jeremy, thank you for confirming the date :)

J

·
0 Posts
Thanks Jeremy :thumbs:,

Guys, i'll get a event on the calendar shortly, just need to confirm some details with Scrumpy.

E

·
0 Posts
Holy crap, this has just made me realise how quick 2009 went. I missed last year, but was there 2008 and it seems like yesterday. Hope to see you all down there this year though :thumbs:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay...i will be there/....:cheese:

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I think i shall try and make it along this year as i missed it last year.

Trouble is as Alfa is the featured car and Aprilia the featured bike so what shall i bring. :confused:

1002106.jpg

or

257562422336ec76ec3e.jpg

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Alfa :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
well if you've got an "other half" its simple, you bring the Aprilia and she brings the Alfa :Bluesmile:

J

·
0 Posts
an event will be posted up for this one later this evening.

Spaces are historically limited for this event so i would suggest getting your name down ASAP, that said if you are not going to be in the event it is still a worthwhile day as it puts you right alongside some of the most beautiful Italian cars and bikes.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts