Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure everyone who went along today had a great time. We saw so many awesome motors and took loads of photos but here are a few of my favourite ones.

Enjoy! :thumbs:

Kit :)

Attachments

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
hey hun...fab photos and great to meet you both...i really enjoyed the day...make sure you get a ticket for next year so theres more mitos on show...:cheese:

maybe see you both on the 9th at the avenue cafe for brekkie:)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, they were short of an Alfa Red Mito at the festival. Next time, next time. I think people were very impressed with your car parked right on the corner. I overheard a few people commenting saying... "This is the new Mito" and other good things. ;)

Yep, I'll see how I'm fixed for the 9th.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Yes, they were short of an Alfa Red Mito at the festival. Next time, next time. I think people were very impressed with your car parked right on the corner. I overheard a few people commenting saying... "This is the new Mito" and other good things. ;)

Yep, I'll see how I'm fixed for the 9th.
yea i think i had a good spot there...:cheese:

i worked hard getting her all polished up.....well the polish guys did...:cheese:

i was gonna have her in red, i love yours ....the red is gorgeous i was quite jealous and glad you didnt show her as they would have flocked to her and ignored my babe :cheese:

yea try and meet up on the 9th will be good and the brekkie is lush..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Another great show its my third year going and the organisers do a great job! But my favourite car was the Silver Italia 2000! Truely stunning

1 - 7 of 7 Posts