Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received an Email from Scrumpy about the up and coming Bristol Italian car day I will post the contents below, any memers interestedin meeting up for this put your names down :thumbs:

"Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival Saturday 25th April 2009 Lancia to be the Featured Marque Lancia will be the Featured Marque at next year's Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival to mark the 30th anniversary of the introduction of the original Delta model. The organisers are working with the Lancia Motor Club to feature a wide range of Lancias of all ages to make this a most memorable show. Once again there will be wide ranging displays of Italian cars and bikes of all marques and ages to set the Italianesque 'Old City' streets alive with Italian chic and design flair. All car entries must be pre booked (with full name, address, phone & mobile numbers and vehicle details - marque, model, year, reg. no.) to: [email protected] or 0117 947 5814. If using a transporter vehicle please advise as it will also need a pass. Why not make a note in your diary to come on down and take part in the best free Italian vehicle festival in the country? This event makes for a grand day out just looking at all the exciting cars and bikes on display, chatting with the owners and making new friends. The City's shopping centre and markets are nearby and worth a browse too. Also nearby, the historic harbour is lined with attractions, museums, historic boats and ships including Brunel’s ‘SS Great Britain’ and a replica of John Cabot’s ship the Matthew. (A little known fact - in the year 1497, the Bristol-based Cabot sailed in the original Matthew to reach the North American mainland before Columbus!)"

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:) Come on SW waken up this is in our area and im sure some of you can attend :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have just been talking to my missus about this....

me - 'do you fancy going to the Bristol Auto Moto Festival?'

Missus - 'where is it' :tut:

hmmm.....and women say that blokes don't listen

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have just been talking to my missus about this....

me - 'do you fancy going to the Bristol Auto Moto Festival?'

Missus - 'where is it' :tut:

hmmm.....and women say that blokes don't listen
:lol: Nice one :thumbs:

·
Regional Representative, For United Arab Emirates
1991 Spider Veloce S4, 2003 156 GTA, Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari
423 Posts
I'll be there :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will be there with the Spider.......now do i take the missus or my daughter??

or better still just go on my own

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Put one in the boot !

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont forget if you have tickets you have to be there before 9.30am and wont be able to get out until 4pm

its worth planning that into your travelling time

anyone travelling up from Devon/Cornwall......if so howabout arranging meet points along the way to pick up people and arrive as a group?

·
Registered
26,529 Posts

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I'd love to take part, but my 156 isn't a minter (scratches the odd ding). Will it be welcome in the 'main bit'?
All the spaces are full, but there are plenty of car parks around the area, weathr permitting though, we are thinking of a little run after the event where it's more the merrier !

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Howell stop trying to entice people over the border :tut: , we all know that Royston Vassey is an evil place :lol:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Howell stop trying to entice people over the border :tut: , we all know that Royston Vassey is an evil place :lol:
This is a local shop for local people !!!!! :D

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Do you know where the name of Royston Vassey originates ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts