Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - Im thinking Ive been with the club a little while now and havent met up with anyone - and it'd be really good if maybe a mini meet was arranged. Maybe somewhere in the souithwest for all - cheddar gorge, or weston supermare seafront, get a load of us alfa owners together and then a pub lunch or something? Any thoughts peeps?

·
Registered
381 Posts
castle combe circuit april 13th for the car races?mostly saloons,evos and such like.£15 entry,practice starts at 9 and racing starts at 12:30 till about 6.around ten races.quarry corner is the best corner.what do peope reckon?its a good day out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That sounds like an awesome idea mate - Im up for that but is it Ap 13th? cos thats the Monday and not on a weekend?

J

·
0 Posts
Untill my accident last year I had a mint Rover coupe 220 16v Turbo Fdh which i modified. Through meeting other owners and the forums i know alot of the rover boys hit Castle Combe on a fairly regular basis and always slaughter most cars running. I wouldn't wanna be shown up by the rover turbo's in my alfa haha

I'm quite happy to watch you lot being anhilated by them though lmao.

Jase

·
Registered
154 Posts
surely it would be more appropriate meeting where there is some alfa racing going on ?

there is an alfa race meet at coombe on may 25th

just a thought :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
yea i know,very true but why not make it both dates then? I would have thougt most people would enjoy it even if there were only a few alfas if any at the easter monday raceday as most people who like alfas are petrolheads so love seeing cars on te limit and over as a day out.better than going to the museum with the wife and kids.:)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Alfaholics is held at Castle Combe 4th April (possible convoy from South Wales)

BIAMF is in Bristol 25th April (I'm booked for this)

Hope these are of use to you.

If there is another meet arranged Chedder/Weston, etc let us Welshies know about it to. ;)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Is your house move all done and dusted now then H :confused:
Quite easy moving this time, a lot of stuff was in boxes from the move seven months ago. Moved the week before Christmas, missus still wanted to put lights & decorations up.

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
Quite easy moving this time, a lot of stuff was in boxes from the move seven months ago. Moved the week before Christmas, missus still wanted to put lights & decorations up.
Jolly good :thumbs:

Time we had that beer then :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts