I've let my knicker elastic go cos I'm on me Jollybobs now :thumbs:

Stingray will be packed tomorra and off we go :D :D :D

Time for a few snifters me :think:S :D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So where are you going Tony?

Maybe you have posted elsewhere but I am an old man, missed it if so and need indulgence.
A little place on the Lune Estuary called Cockerham Sands will be the base from there it will be a case of get the OS map out and stick a pin in it, some cracking driving and magnificent scenery up there.

We'll get a chance to have some "us" time it's been a hard year looking after everyone else.

Have fun HM.
Cheers Lee :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Have fun HM.

Pssst AO. No crap jokes for while.

·
Administrator
23,020 Posts
A little place on the Lune Estuary called Cockerham Sands will be the base from there it will be a case of get the OS map out and stick a pin in it, some cracking driving and magnificent scenery up there.

We'll get a chance to have some "us" time it's been a hard year looking after everyone else.
I had to look it up - seems wonderful.

Have total "us" time - you and Jan deserve it.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have fun HM.

Pssst AO. No crap jokes for while.
Never say never ;)

I've got a bottle of Dom Pérignon 2004 hidden in the cooler box in the shed, proper Champagne is a rare treat and Jan doesn't know I've bought it :D

So hopefully at about 8:00 as the sun is setting we'll be enjoying a glass on the deck as the sun sets :)

That's if Hawkeye doesn't spot it, the things you do for a special treat :rolleyes: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts