Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recieved some parts from autolusso for my headlights today. Exactly what I needed and with me very quickly. Inside the pack though were lots of sweeties which I can only assume is to keep customers sweet lol....well it worked thanks guys :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Recieved some parts from autolusso for my headlights today. Exactly what I needed and with me very quickly. Inside the pack though were lots of sweeties which I can only assume is to keep customers sweet lol....well it worked thanks guys :)
well I just ordered my Q2 kit from there last night. Hoping there are no sweets in mine less Australian Customs sniffer dogs get excited!

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
We always put sweets and a leaflet in out UK packages, helps people remember where they got there parts from and keeps up the general good spirit :thumbs:

We don’t send sweets abroad as they do get stopped by customers, found out the hard way and had someone’s parts delayed for a couple of weeks because of it :eek:

Ned

M

·
0 Posts
I missed out on the sweets but was more than happy with my 'as new' climate control display unit:)

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
I missed out on the sweets but was more than happy with my 'as new' climate control display unit:)
We did run out a couple of weeks before Christmas (Dan eat them all :eek: ) it must have been then that you ordered your parts, we will make up for it next time you order something :D

Ned

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We always put sweets and a leaflet in out UK packages, helps people remember where they got there parts from and keeps up the general good spirit :thumbs:

We don’t send sweets abroad as they do get stopped by customers, found out the hard way and had someone’s parts delayed for a couple of weeks because of it :eek:

Ned
it's pretty unique in a good way but had me in hysterics yesterday as was the last thing I expected to find. Guess I'm not used to such good service. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts