Alfa Romeo Forum banner

14661 - 14676 of 14676 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
What ones that voted to leave! That would really take the biscuit!

If this were to be true, it would have been better, instead of taking the "Moral High Ground" over Europe, if they had just moved to higher ground!

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Lets go all fascist, because we can now that we're taking back control...https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/21/normalise-bbc-racism-hate-crimes-question-time

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
When I say "we", I meant the disgusting cow that actually stopped me in my tracks when I overheard her rant on QT last night.

I take heart from the fact that no-one in the audience applauded her vocal equivalent of faecal vomit.

·
Registered
33,229 Posts
What ones that voted to leave! That would really take the biscuit!
Foreign. Can’t be having that word!
“The Old French word bescuit is derived from the Latin words bis (twice) and coquere, coctus (to cook, cooked), and, hence, means "twice-cooked"”

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Foreign. Can’t be having that word!
“The Old French word bescuit is derived from the Latin words bis (twice) and coquere, coctus (to cook, cooked), and, hence, means "twice-cooked"”
Bit extreme, wouldn’t you say?

If it becomes Government policy, given English is substantially a hybrid language, we would all become speechless.

A bit of a Unausgegorene Idee! Wouldn’t you say?

·
Registered
33,229 Posts
Under the new rules in 17m brains we must all be from round here and presumably the words too.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Funny that Priti Patel is proposing immigration rules (basically to only let the bright useful ones in) that would have stopped her own parents entering the nation!! LOL.
And those nice new blue British passports....lovingly made...IN POLAND!!

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I was just talking to my neighbour and we concluded that the government can see we have a problem needing to attract bright young things into the country, because the missguided education of our own with pointless degrees finish up flipping burgers in McD's. Career opportunities coming kids, farm work or cleaning bums in care homes whilst immigrant workers are attracted to the better jobs.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
"They voted to stop immigration from the EU because they don't like Pakistanis" - Frankie Boyle.
That is so so true! We were at a beach party a couple of years ago meeting up with some ladies my wife used to work with, one has a beach hut. one of the other husbands was convinced unwaveringly that Brexit would result in those from the sub continent and Africa coming to the UK, he did though not use those words to describe those ethnic groups, if you get my drift.

This sums it up:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
That is so so true! We were at a beach party a couple of years ago meeting up with some ladies my wife used to work with, one has a beach hut. one of the other husbands was convinced unwaveringly that Brexit would result in those from the sub continent and Africa coming to the UK, he did though not use those words to describe those ethnic groups, if you get my drift.

This sums it up:

"You've stumped me".....says it all really.....
And they allowed these people the power of referendum to Brexit us all....comedy gold if it wasn't so serious.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Funny that Priti Patel is proposing immigration rules (basically to only let the bright useful ones in) that would have stopped her own parents entering the nation!! LOL.
And those nice new blue British passports....lovingly made...IN POLAND!!
Clearly, she is concerned that the "Caste System" may be diluted. Wouldn't want any of those inferiors here, regardless of their ability.

14661 - 14676 of 14676 Posts