Alfa Romeo Forum banner

14621 - 14640 of 14773 Posts

·
Vendor
45,441 Posts
They probably have turnover like any business. Nothing has changed/will change until the end of the implementation period which is December 2020.

·
Banned
3,808 Posts
They probably have turnover like any business. Nothing has changed/will change until the end of the implementation period which is December 2020.
Then, those who like to continue to delude themselves will be saying, " Nothing has changed/will change until the end of the implementation period which is December 20XX".

The "Chimera - a thing which is hoped for but is illusory or impossible to achieve".

"the economic sovereignty you claim to defend is a chimera"

·
Registered
700 Posts
They are preparing themself in case of a hard Brexit, douane.
When there are no deals at the end of this year.

·
Registered
11,218 Posts
Then, those who like to continue to delude themselves will be saying, " Nothing has changed/will change until the end of the implementation period which is December 20XX".

The "Chimera - a thing which is hoped for but is illusory or impossible to achieve".

"the economic sovereignty you claim to defend is a chimera"
Didn't bode well for TVR really, did ito_O

Also:
"In Greek mythology, a chimera is a creature with the head of a lion, the body of a goat, and the tail of a snake."

I reckon Brexit beast would be more like the head of a goat, the body of a snake and the tail of a lion.😐

·
Banned
3,808 Posts
According to a Poll, 44% of those who responded believe, if Brexit causes a recession, those who voted for Brexit should be laid off first. Disgraceful, it should be 52.4%.

I don’t know how this information became public, but an individual claimed, a company owner warned his workers that the bulk of their products were sold within the E.U. and to leave would be a disaster for the company and jobs.

Trading since has suffered badly and there has been redundancies. And those known to have been in favour of Brexit, were the first out of the door!

Allegedly!

Wetherspoons have some vacancies!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
According to a Poll, 44% of those who responded believe, if Brexit causes a recession, those who voted for Brexit should be laid off first. Disgraceful, it should be 52.4%.

I don’t know how this information became public, but an individual claimed, a company owner warned his workers that the bulk of their products were sold within the E.U. and to leave would be a disaster for the company and jobs.

Trading since has suffered badly and there has been redundancies. And those known to have been in favour of Brexit, were the first out of the door!

Allegedly!

Wetherspoons have some vacancies!
According to a poll....
I don't know how this information became public......
an individual claimed.....

What a load of shoite!
Allegedly!

·
Registered
33,697 Posts
Tony, the economy has stagnated of late. There are figures for that and a drop in consumer confidence to reflect it. No need for surveys.
We are in a load of sh—te.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Tony, the economy has stagnated of late. There are figures for that and a drop in consumer confidence to reflect it. No need for surveys.
We are in a load of sh—te.
THE economy has stagnated of late?
How long is 'as of late'?
1 year, 5 years?
Are you talking just about the UK's economy since Bexit was done?
Or the whole of Europe's?
Or the world's?
I figure whichever one you choose, we are more than holding our own.
And in the face of such catastrophe... who knew?

I, btw, no longer see myself in a load of sh__te.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Ha Ha... Terry Fekin Christian! That fixes everything then.
What a tool. Parachutes, engines, ha ha ha.
Thanks for making my beliefs stronger, if you align yourself to Terry Christian then I am so so glad I voted the way I did.
Tools......... they have a purpose in the right hands!
Sadly not that one ;-)

·
Banned
3,808 Posts
Ha Ha... Terry Fekin Christian! That fixes everything then.
What a tool. Parachutes, engines, ha ha ha.
Thanks for making my beliefs stronger, if you align yourself to Terry Christian then I am so so glad I voted the way I did.
Tools......... they have a purpose in the right hands!
Sadly not that one ;-)
Answer the question. Democracy doesn’t guarantee jobs.

And when push comes to shove, you will crawl up the bosses arse to save your job, despite playing fast and loose with those of others.

Is it morally right that you should keep your job, if you voted Brexit and a colleague who voted remain, lose his?

·
Registered
33,697 Posts
HP Sauce is a brown sauce originally produced by HP Foods in Nottingham.
It is now produced by the H. J. Heinz Company in the Netherlands. I imagine that’s an example of democracy?
It was named after London's Houses of Parliament.

14621 - 14640 of 14773 Posts