Alfa Romeo Forum banner

14601 - 14620 of 14655 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
No, I got to the Zoo, and poke the Brexit Monkeys with a sharp stick!

The Zookeepers don’t mind as they are an alien species! But they won’t let them in with the other monkeys as they just **** on their food and everyone else’s.
Don't agree with Zoo's unless it's for protection of endangered species.

I would however have one for remainers - they are indeed an endangered species.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
can we kindly just pack in being twats?
No! It’s a Democracy. Anyone can behave like twats, as 17.4 million have demonstrated.

You may want a nice comfortable discussion, which resolves nothing. But I don’t. I could supply more evidence to counter Brexit, but it is a waste of intellligent life. So on the basis I have earned my spurs, best to treat the Brexit cause with the contempt it deserves!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
No! It’s a Democracy. Anyone can behave like twats, as 17.4 million have demonstrated.

You may want a nice comfortable discussion, which resolves nothing. But I don’t. I could supply more evidence to counter Brexit, but it is a waste of intellligent life. So on the basis I have earned my spurs, best to treat the Brexit cause with the contempt it deserves!
It's precisely what you are doing....
Solving nothing, chunnering on and on. Get over it and move on, it's happening, embrace the future ;-)

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
It's precisely what you are doing....
Solving nothing, chunnering on and on. Get over it and move on, it's happening, embrace the future ;-)
But what is the future? Any of us could embrace something which is tangible, but what is happening is a leap of faith, 'fingers crossed. lets hope its OK'.

You are not unusual in your beliefs, and I, as a staunch remainer, might be able to embrace the future if I had any idea what it was going to be. But until something more concrete than government sound bites comes out of Parliament then we (remaniers) are perfectly correct in being sceptical.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
But what is the future? Any of us could embrace something which is tangible, but what is happening is a leap of faith, 'fingers crossed. lets hope its OK'.

You are not unusual in your beliefs, and I, as a staunch remainer, might be able to embrace the future if I had any idea what it was going to be. But until something more concrete than government sound bites comes out of Parliament then we (remaniers) are perfectly correct in being sceptical.
When this all goes **** up, I suspect Brexiteers will be less forthcoming because there will be a lot of anger out there. The scale of which no one will have seen the likes of before.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Get used to it Britain is now an isolated little rock in the North Atlantic. But all is well we have control of our boarders so we can keep all those nasty foreigners out.
Oh joy.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Which one was it then, because since the 26th June 2016 you haven’t told us?

Enjoy your new found Freedom!

You’re British, but the Sun has gone down on your empire and it’s not coming back any time soon.

You and your ilk carry no weight in the Real World, anymore. You just live on a mud bank in the North Sea. Better get used to it!

Pay back! The odds are 27 to 1 -against.

·
Vendor
45,291 Posts
14601 - 14620 of 14655 Posts