Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Since this happened I see the rand is stronger to the pound.
So now is a good time to monitor the exchange rate and import those parts you always wanted from the UK :thumbup:
Not sure how this will effect our currency :paranoid:

·
Registered
38,682 Posts
Use it to your advantage, buy what you can. You get cheaper parts, we sell more stuff and it helps our economy.

Win-Win situation.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Use it to your advantage, buy what you can. You get cheaper parts, we sell more stuff and it helps our economy.

Win-Win situation.
Until you want to buy next year's holiday. Good luck with that. Boris Johnson as PM by October. OMFG.:nuts:

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
I hear the UK and US are in competition to see who will have the dumbest leadership with David Cameron stepping down and Boris Johnson set to take up the reigns... That is, until later this year when the US play's it's Trump card... :cheese:

Not to be outdone, the Australians heard the noise and decided to hold their own polls and unanimously decided that they will be leaving the AU. They will now be called 'Stralia...
"Dude where're you from?"
"I'm from 'Stralia mate..."
...they've been saying it all along... :cheese:

...and then last night Iceland made sure England left the Euro again... :cheese:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dumbest leadership without doubt is still JZ with his mindless followers . I just did not think it could happen here in a first world country . ( (that's if the liars are voted in ) Time to order all those parts from Alfaholics and Classic Alfa into SA before someone bolts the stable door ! Rand broke 20 today .
Side note: good to see two Giulias on UK soil for Goodwood and really good article on the Giulia test drive by Chris Harris in the latest Flop Gear mag out now . ( Joey for President )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts